23 Y/o Asian MtF Needed FFS and Breast Aug. Foster City, CA

Honestly, at the time, I wasn't quite sure where...

Honestly, at the time, I wasn't quite sure where to go and being about a year and so months into HRT, I was looking for the change that hormones wouldn't influence. Brow bone, nose, adams apple, and (arguably breasts) were all on my mind.

I lived in the SF Bay Area at this time and I looked into all of my options. I contacted a few places and some clinics never responded while others had extremely weak info regarding what it is they did. I also looked into going to Thailand to save some money for these procedures but my family kept me grounded here.

I explored my options and decided to pay a higher price for the safety, convenience, and closer proximity to my family by choosing a local surgeon in a local practice. Bay Area Aesthetic Surgery in San Mateo.

Onto the procedure itself:

I do not suggest getting a Rhinoplasty with a Breast Augmentation at the same time. It's literally hell. If you can't afford to do it twice, I'd say go for it but otherwise, if you can afford two separate times; that's really the way to go.

The tracheal shave was painless compared to the rest of the surgeries. Brow bone + orbital rim shaping will leave your face swollen and bruised for quite sometime. Unless they have developed a new procedure, they usually go in through the scalp leaving you a scar on your head and a few numb spots.

My results were pretty much perfect with Dr. Beck and I didn't write a review until almost 2 years later just to ensure that nothing was out of place or weird.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

This is where Dr. Becks clinic Bay Area Aesthetics really came into play. They were not the cheapest, in fact, they were average then some however they were extremely responsive to emails and willing to walk me through the process holding my hand every step of the way. They did not undersell nor oversell me on the procedures I needed. I think it's important to note here the differences between doctors. While some surgeons prefer a generic "this is what constitutes to a pretty face" Dr. Beck believes otherwise. His philosophy is to recommend procedures that procure the most natural results. That's not to say that he's not willing to do something drastic if you want it (I had 425cc implants put on my 118lb frame). Dr. Beck has wonderful bedside manners and he's incredibly gentle. I asked him once why he's doing what he does and his response is "my most rewarding patients are transwomen because I am directly improving their quality of life." He understands this is more than looks for women like us. He has made a life unlivable to one that's worth living for.