Dr. Pertsch Provides the Very Best Care - San Mateo, CA

Dr. Pertsch is a remarkable, highly-skilled,...

Dr. Pertsch is a remarkable, highly-skilled, well-trained surgeon with a very warm, compassionate demeanor. Over two decades I’ve had three surgeries with Dr. Pertsch; he’s an expert in his field who provides the very best care for his patients.

My first surgery, a breast augmentation (with saline implants) and liposuction, occurred in 1997 and was so successful that I returned in 2000 for a second all-over liposuction treatment. I’ve been extremely satisfied with and grateful for the results long-term which have made my upper and lower body better proportioned. In the meantime I moved from the Bay Area and returned to Dr P in 2016 for a breast revision surgery (with saline implants and Strattice for extra support). I will continue to work with him because he's the only plastic surgeon to whom I'd entrust my health and well-being.

Specifically, I appreciate that Dr. Pertsch doesn’t try to sell me on surgery. We discuss my goals and then explore the possible treatments and outcomes. He patiently answers questions to alleviate anxiety and to plan a surgery diligently and precisely, cautiously outlining the possible outcomes and risks and then performing safe, beautiful work. Dr. Pertsch pays close attention to detail and has a spectacular eye for symmetry. He possesses extraordinary medical and surgical talents which cannot be fully explained in a short review.

His office staff is top-notch too, especially Alley, the practice director, who offers outstanding professionalism, patience and good humor in answering questions and scheduling visits. The operating room staff makes surgery quite simple and anxiety-free (even for someone who’s not fond of needles et cetera) and the anesthesiologist, Dr. Wender, is a pro. I highly recommend Dr. Pertsch and his team.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon