39 Year Old 3 Kids Does Lipo and Bbl - San Mateo, CA

I just had lipo and bbl completed with Dr. Joel...

I just had lipo and bbl completed with Dr. Joel Beck. It was Totally worth it and my results are exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Dr. Beck for this procedure. It took me three years to make this decision and glad I went with dr beck. He sculptured my body to exactly what I was hoping for. I have no regrets. I had went in for 3 consultations for the lipo and bbl before I made my decision to go for it. It's only been 11 days, and my results surpass what envisioned. Lipo was done on my arms, flanks, and stomach. What I am so impressed with, is that I will have minimal and noticeable scarring. I believe dr beck was able to put 900 cc into each buttock. The only issue I have been having is getting a good nights sleep due to not being able to get comfortable or lay on my back. I am back to work and standing which makes me tired. The staff at the hospital where the surgery was done were outstanding. I definitely recommend the overnight stay as I don't think I would have been able to be at home after the surgery. They were so attentive with me. I had my post op this past Tuesday and went in very emotional and uncomfortable. Dr beck and his staff helped me understand all of this was very normal. This was the first time removing the garment. Ugggh hate that thing but know it is going to give me the best results in the far run. Stitches were taken out at this time, not painful at all. Dr beck recommends drinking a gallon of water a day to flush things from my system. Dr beck and staff have been very attentive to all of my questions and emotional state.

Preop and post op