Getting my Abs Back: Tummy Tuck - Mexico, MO

I am 29 years old, married, and have two handsome...

I am 29 years old, married, and have two handsome boys ages 5 and 6 months. With my last pregnancy I gained more weight and my abdomen paid the consequences. My normal weight is 130 lbs, but I currently weigh 150. I had my baby six months ago and I had a tubal ligation done three months ago. After that, I knew I was ready for my tt & muscle repair procedure! July 25, 2013 was the date I had it done. I couldn't be happier.

Oops here are the first two pics!

I forgot to add the first two pictures post surgery :p

Very swollen!!

I'm three weeks & five days post op today and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. I'm back at work where I teach part time (4 hours) & then I go to my boutique from 12-7!! It's been tough on my abdomen. I swell like crazy, but I'm sure it's partially my fault because I may be over doing it. I'll post a picture using the same underwear as previous pictures for comparison purposes.

Five weeks tomorrow!

I am currently four weeks 6 days post op. I went in to see my doctor last Saturday believing I had a seroma. However, I'm happy to say I didn't have one. It was just very swollen. Other than that, everything has been great. So far, the recovery process has been better than expected. I took a few pictures this morning to show you my progress.
Dr. Valenzuela