38 Years Old, Mother of 3 and 1 Grandchildren - San Juan, PR

My Dr. Recomend 710cc round AART implant, he...

My Dr. Recomend 710cc round AART implant, he corrected my old surgery and quit the 301cc round implant AART. My Dr. Is the best plastic surgeon in P.R,Caribbean and latino america . He has over 25 years of experience and he especialized in buttocks implants and all the plastic surgeries. I recomend he 100%.
He is the best. If you want a round and big booty with amazing results he is the right Surgeon . He have a specialized technique to put the big implants over 545cc.

The correct size 712cc

712cc AART buttocks implants subfascial

My Dr. Recomend 712cc round AART implant, he corrected my old surgery and quit the 301cc round implant AART. My Dr. Is the best plastic surgeon in USA, P.R,Caribbean and latino america . He has over 25 years of experience and he especialized in buttocks implants and all the plastic surgeries. I recomend he 100%.
He is the best. If you want a round and big booty with amazing results he is the right Surgeon Dr. Carlos Portocarrero. He have a specialized technique to put the big implants over 545cc. For contact him call 1-787-723-1234
Dr. Carlos Portocarrero