375cc Mod+ sillicone unders - 24yo 120lbs No kids

Hello! I have always been flat chested, using over...

Hello! I have always been flat chested, using over padded bras to look decent in clothing. When I was younger I an insecure skinny girl. Only in recent years I started accepting and loving myself <3 I decided to do this because I know I will have more confidence and I will look better overall.

I am going from a 34A to hopefully a full 34C, the bigger the better hehe. My Dr suggester I go with 375cc mod plus since it was the largest that could fit in me and to maintain a more natural look for my small frame. I was very indecisive if Mod+ or HP but he said HP it would look very fake.. so I listened. Hopefuly the outcome will be as expected (*pls oh pls!). So yeah, Here is my jorney :)

Day 1 Post-Op

After surgery the pain was baaad. I've been taking percocet every 5-6 hours or so and it has helped to make the pain bearable. Haven't been able to sleep without waking up every 3hrs, Im used to always sleeping on my side. Today I had my first appointment post-op, started doing my massages (painful yet pleasant). I am soo looking forward for the boobs to drop and settle better. I feel they are small but I tried on a 32D bra today and it fit! I know is way to early to tell size but I want them to look nice and a little big even with clothing on!

Update! Day 3

Healing nicely. Stopped taking my pain medication. I will get my stitches removed on Wednesday (yay). I am getting used to them and I feel more OK with their size. I hope they D&F and look more natural, full and beautiful <3. Also, my boyfriend already loves them :D.

Recovering fast!

Today marks one week after my surgery. I feel everything is going great. I am getting used to how they feel and look on me. I feel they are getting softer and softer each day, I can even squish them together already! I didn't anticipate such fast progress so that's awesome! One thing though, my nipples.. at first I couldn't feel anything and now they are hurting! I've read that could be the sensitivity coming back and nerves recovering, I hope so :S.. But, overall so far so good with the boobies :P

Not liking my scars right now

I am really hoping my scars will heal nicely so they can be almost invisible :/ I'd hate to them too noticeable, especially since they are not placed exactly at the crease of my breasts.. I have an appointment on Wednesday so I am hoping the Dr gives me some indications to help them heal better and faster.

One of those days

I am really hating how I look right now. I wish I'd gone with the high profile so the boobs would be more noticeable and have more projection.. I also regret not going to more than one doctor for opinion, maybe I could've had one that was more attentive to my wish results... I didn't go HP because my doctor said it would look huge and fake. I can't do much now but wait and maybe in the future go bigger.

Comparison

Pics so you can see the progress

Scars are looking much better

Hi all. My scars are looking way better. The nurse at Dr office told me to use vaseline so they were not too dry. Now they are starting to look normal. Next week I will start putting on sillicone sheets in them for 8hrs a day. Also the boobies keep dropping. I am hope with time they get softer too! Another detail, my nipples are hurting. At first after surgery they were numb and after a couple of days they just hurt if I touch them or with clothing.. I too hope that goes away and I get my normal sensitivity back :/
Dr. Rodriguez Terry