Smart Sculpsure - San Juan Capistrano, CA

I have worked in the cosmetic industry for over 20...

I have worked in the cosmetic industry for over 20 years and my first real self review. I must pause and share my personal experience about my SculpSure treatment. Don't wait or risk another technology! This is the procedure for you if you have stubborn fat.
The treatment is truly only 25 mins and over before you know it. I had this done during my lunch hour and was back working with no down time. After my procedure the area was slightly pink but went away within the 1st hour. My SculpSure procedure was at Dr. Jeffrey Klein's office who only specializes in the body.
San Juan Capistrano Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Jeffrey Klein is world renown for his development of Tumescent liposuction and has been sculpting bodies over 30 years. I trusted Dr. Klein and his staff with my body as I know that this is their specialty. The SculpSure Specialist was spot on when determining my areas of treatment and educated each step of the way. I highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Klein and his staff when is comes to Sculpting your body as that is what they do best period.