Excellent Dental Work. Costa Rica, CR

Just wanted to share that I went to Costa Rica a...

Just wanted to share that I went to Costa Rica a month ago to combine dental work with some beach time and it was a great experience. I contacted several dentists via email before hand to get prices for a crown replacement and ended up choosing Dr. Alberto Tabash (Tabash Dentistry) for the most reasonable price for high-end porcelain crowns as well as seeming very friendly and easy going. Upon getting to San Jose and arriving at the office for my appointment, Dr. Tabash and the very friendly female doctor, Dr. Huli, we're both extremely pleasant, friendly, professional, and skilled in their craft. After the first short appointment, I went and enjoyed 5 days on the Caribbean coast in Puerto Viejo. When I returned to the city, it was another short, pleasant appointment for Dr. Huli to put the new crown on and that was it. I was good to go. A month later, I am extremely pleased with the work they did and would recommend Dr. Tabash and his team to anyone and everyone. For the cost of what my dentist in the U.S. quoted me, I got the same or higher quality work done and a free vacation.
Costa Rica Dentist

Very friendly and skilled staff.