40 Years Old, 13.5 Year Old Implants, and a Much Needed Explant and Lift - Costa Rica

I knew it was time for the toxic bags to be...

I knew it was time for the toxic bags to be removed. I had been experiencing chronic neck/shoulder/back pain, as well as some other autoimmune issues and thought explanting my breast implants might help alleviate some of these things. Also, after having and nursing two children, I was also really needing a breast lift.
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

I learned about Dr. Victor Urzola from a Breast Implant Illness group I had joined and was really impressed with the pictures I saw of his work. There were such beautiful things being said about him, so I decided to schedule a Facetime consultation with him. From the moment he sat down to talk to me, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. I have never spoken to any doctor who so clearly cares about his patients and doesn't seem to be all about how much money he can squeeze out of you. He is so personable and honest and very easy to talk to. My surgery was a complete success. I love my new, perky breasts again and feel so lucky to have been able to have Dr. Urzola as my surgeon. I plan on going back to see him for a tummy tuck in the future.