44 Y/ Old Mom of 3, Looking for a BBL and Lipo..Costa Rica, CR

Im 44 years old mom, 5 tall and 120pounds. I...

Im 44 years old mom, 5 tall and 120pounds. I started to looking for a good Ps to help me to get a new and perky butt that I used to have before my kids. I workout 5 times per week but I never could get rid of my fat and saggy skin around my waist. After 42 It was harder for me to keep my butt lifted even i was doing squats and legs twice per week. My legs and my whole body is firm and tigh but I want to have my abs and butt back, so I started to read RS and found PS in my area and out of the country. I saw 4 PS and all of them are specialist on BBL and honest people but all of them have differences in prices! Of course I got the dr who wasnt too cheap or too expensive. Also I cant bargain with this type of surgery. Surgery was on time, everything they told me was there on the day of the surgery. LOVED the anesthel cuz when I woke up i didnt vomit and no pain at all, just sore the same sore I feel when I am lifting a different weight at the gym to increase my muscle size!! They lipoed my waist, upper and lower abs and my entire back!! Im so excited to see my results next week. I cant take pics of me cuz I prefer to wait to see my real results.

More pics after 3 days of recovery

No pain but my body is sored and draining very well.

3 weeks and a half of recovery

This is my body 3 weeks and a half of recovery. No bruises and swollen..Just a little numb on my tummy. Love my waist and my butt! My butt is more rounded and my whole body is curvier!! I had lipoed my whole back that why my body is more curvy! Im very happy with my results
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

I talked by phone with Dr Cohen and his staff for almost one month before then I got a pre operation appoint with both Drs last monday at 2pm and I decided to do it yesterday! They are great doctors with more than 20 years of experience in PS. Dr Rosenstock made me feel like his sister and all the staff were extremely nice!