Anna is a True Artist Who is Awesome with Permanent Make-up. San Jose, CA

I too plucked my eyebrows in high school. I got...

I too plucked my eyebrows in high school. I got tired of drawing them on. I first went to a place on outside of San Francisco. After a few years, a friend learned the business and redid my eyebrows, as well as my lips and my upper eyeliner. The outcome was ok. Still not perfect eyebrows.

I saw my hairdresser's eyebrows one day, and asked who did them. On to my last stop. Anna fixed my lips (my friend gave me liner outside my lip line).

My eyebrows were also not perfect, but not hideous. Anna made them beautiful. She did have to remove an old tail, which took a couple trips. But I covered it up with makeup in between trips.

You won't be disappointed.

Salon

HV Salon

Photo added

A better view

Please keep in mind, my eyebrows were not in the best shape before Anna fixed them. Will post a before pic next.

Please remember.....

My eyebrows were non-existent, and had been tattooed a couple of times before finding Anna.

She did do micro-blading the last time I saw her. You can't tell from the pic, will try to get a close-up.
Anna