Mommy Makeover Coming Soon! - San Jose, CA

I am very excited that in about 2 weeks I will be...

I am very excited that in about 2 weeks I will be having a MM with lipo, BL without augmentation, muscle repair and TT. Today I had my pre-op appt and I am a bit weary. I was wondering if the prescriptions are supposed to include an antibiotic? I was not prescribed one. I am beyond excited and of course nervous. I was wondering those who did not tell their social circle what they were doing, what they said? I hope to post some before pictures soon.

The days are counting down.....

It's very hard to believe that the time is almost here. July 7th is the big day. I am worried that I have the items I really need before the surgery and things to wear after. I have only one pair of yoga pants... lots of tight workout things, but I am not sure that will cut it. Any feedback would be great.

The day after..

Today has been far easier than i thought. I am taking 2 norco every 2 hours and my pain has not been very debilitating. I have 4 drains, one for each breast and two for my tummy. I am able with help to get in and out of bed. My husband has been so amazing. He's attending to all my needs. I will check back in later.

Day 2?

Today I feel pretty good. It's hard to breathe with this compression garment on. I'm thinking to reduce the Norco today so I can think clearer. I can take a shower today, but I don't think I will do that. I don't think I would be able to get my compression garment back on. LOL. My drains are draining. One of them has a big blood clot in it. Eek.

Today I decided to get out of my surgery garments and shower. My surgeon said it was ok to do from 48 hours. Shower was amazing but what was even more brilliant was the amazing suture lines and how everything looked. I am very swollen but I feel great. I am completely off the Norco and taking Tylenol only. Baby steps!! I cannot wait for the next few months to see how everything transforms.

Up and around!

I am happy to report that I made coffee for myself today and oatmeal! Yay! My husband is. Horrible cook and his meals consist of take out salty things. I am taking it slow still. I accidentally sneezed and woooza! Pain!! Recovery has been great so far.

Tomorrow go back for my post op

I am hoping to get my drains removed. I seem to have more and more energy evey day and can fully stand straight while walking (slowly). I cannot believe how amazing everything s looking. Dr Lepore is brilliant. My BL is impeccable! I look down while getting dressed and cannot believe they are mine! The TT is fantastic too, but seeing the full results of it will take a bit. I cannot be happier.

I am embarrassed to say that Dr. Lepore is the...

I am embarrassed to say that Dr. Lepore is the only doctor I met with while researching my procedure. However, the outcome of my choice is more than amazing. When meeting with Dr Lepore I felt that he was very honed in his profession and gave me achievable ideas of what to expect. He made me feel very comfortable and listened to the things I wanted to change on my body. I left his office that day with a quote and time to think. I called back to book my date but needed to meet with him one more time. I needed to let him know I did not want to die LOL :) He was so sweet and really extinguished all anxiety I had. Cut to after surgery and my first post op shower, with drains and all; I looked down at my AMAZING perky beautiful breast and flat stomach and almost cried. His aesthetic and skill showed in his detailed work and fine surgical lines that I have at 6 days post op. I cannot say enough how happy I am.

Drains OUT!

I feel like I can dance a jig! I am so happy, drains are all out. I have far more energy today than yesterday. WOOT. Progress!

A month has passed

Over a month has passed and I feel as if I am almost 100%. On Aug 1st I started spinning and hiking. I cannot wait to get the all clear to workout with weights. I cannot seem to pull more than 15 hours in a compression garment, they are so tiring to wear. I love results so far.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lepore was outstanding. I loved his bedside manner and his professionalism. He listened to my concerns and after meeting with him, I knew he was the one. I met with him a second time just to tell him my insecurities about having a surgery. Dr Lepore put me at ease, answered all my questions and reviewed again what my wishes were. He is very honed at his skill, which you can tell by his confidence and demeanor. He is not trying to push anything, only give you the best you. I am now 3 days post op and feel like my recovery has been pretty easy. I love what I've seen so far. I cannot wait to see what the next weeks and months will reveal.