Sweating Came Back

I have hyperhydrosis and could not keep up with...

I have hyperhydrosis and could not keep up with wearing just cotton tops as I work in a professional environment so I had to get miradry done as most people said it is very effective. The nurse practitioner who performed the procedure was kind, however, the painful outcry was disregarded. She numbed both my armpits at the same time when she should have dumbed one part first so that the other side won't wear out fast. Keep in mind that the procedure is painful. It's microwave for your armpits. I felt every single heat that the machine produced to a point when I'd pull my armpit out, but the lady would keep on going.

The swelling lasted for several days. The sweating was lessened but never stopped. On my most stressful days, my pits will get moistened but not as wet as it usually got. Nine months after my treatment, I noticed that the sweating was getting worse until today, I realized, I either have to get another painful treatment done or just get Botox.

Fast forward to today, over a year after the procedure, $1200 later, my excessive sweating came back and now I have to go try Botox. At least with Botox, you know it will wear out and it won't promise you long term results but it works.
California Skin Institute