Late 20s Female, Lost Lots of Fat in my Face - San Jose, CA

I had a great experience with Dr. Lay and it did...

I had a great experience with Dr. Lay and it did improve my life significantly, so I think I owe him a review.
I lost lots of fat in my face over the last few years. I had fat grafting done by a different surgeon last summer, and, unfortunately, the fat that survived didn't look aesthetically pleasing. It was mostly at the bottom of my face, and looked like lumps. While I still have some hints of that, the procedure I had with Dr. Lay improved my appearance significantly.
I had fat put into my cheeks mostly, and a few months later a touch up with some more fat put into my cheeks and a little bit in my chin.
The entire experience was very positive. Dr.Lay never pressured me to get any procedure done. When I brought up my concerns, his reaction were generally, "sure, I can do that" or "this is not very noticeable, so I wouldn't do any surgery on it just yet". Which I thought was awesome. He was honest and gave me a fair evaluation. He did not over promise and made sure I had realistic expectations each time. As for results, I'm attaching some photos (with most of my face censored out).
After the first procedure with him, I went in for a touch up a few months later. The touch up was free and so far looks great. (It's only been a little over a week, so it will probably still change, but it was also a very subtle change, so I don't expect to look drastically different.)

Some additional notes:
The entire office is super friendly. They make you feel comfortable and welcome.
Dr.Lay has no problem making time for you if you have questions. One time I was out of town but wanted to clarify something about my procedure, so he video called me.
After my first procedure, his staff went above and beyond to make me feel better (I typically tend to feel nauseous after procedures), more than I would have expected from anyone.

Almost a month after touch up

I don't expect too much to change anymore at this point. My face is not perfect, but I'm happy with the improvements from the procedure. Everything looks a bit more smooth and even. The only thing that bothers me a little is the fat that was added to my jawline from my first procedure (not with Dr.Lay). Unfortunately, that's hard to get rid of and I don't think I'm going to try in the near future. I'm happy enough for now. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He's been great. He has a good aesthetic sense. So far I've come out of his office twice, both times much happier, more confident, and looking more normal. I would happily go back to him if I needed any procedures in the future.