Skeptical and Fearful Woman in Need of a New Smile - San Jose, CA

I had seen several dentists and they are had a...

I had seen several dentists and they are had a complicated process when it came to replacing my teeth. Not only was I scared about the process but also the pain. The prices ranged heavily. My friend told me about ClearChoice Dental Implant Center because they were known to specialize in implants and use higher quality material (which meant a lot to me because I didn't want a cheap job done with materials that were going to cause problems down the road). When I went in I felt so comfortable. I took advantage of their free consultation and scan. They put so much time and effort into helping me and I wasn't even a patient yet. I felt heard and understood. The outcome was more than I imagined. The oral surgeon was amazing. He put me to sleep and I woke up with everything done. The restorative specialist and onsite lab was so instrumental to the look that I wanted. I would honestly recommend them to anyone. Most everyone in my family has now been treated by the ClearChoice in San Jose. Worth every penny!
Dr. Sands and Dr. TJ

Dr. Sands is a genius. He is not your average Prosthodontist. His ability and skill level is beyond most any doctor that I have run across and he is very humble. His knowledge and experience sets him apart. I love him! My oral surgeon was so precise and careful. I don't remember too much as he sedated me right away but his experience and care was felt and appreciate. The oral surgeon and his staff were phenomenal!