475cc Silicone Mod+ ( 5`4 160lb)

Since I turned 21 I knew my girls were done...

Since I turned 21 I knew my girls were done growing. Both females on my mothers and fathers side are small so I knew if I wanted to have fuller breast, breast aug would be my way to achieve that. Currently 24 I had my breast aug yesterday 9/12/16 on my birthday! I was not nervous on the day of all my vitals were great and it felt like I was in and out of the surgery center.
My stats:
Originally 36smallB
Under the muscle (FYI they loose volume going under)
Incision done under breast in fold (Inframammary)
When I originally went for my very first consultation I was about 15lb less I had my CC number set and I never bothered to try and change it till I saw the results. I must admit I cried in the recovery room not sure if it was disappointment or the anesthesia still in my system, maybe a combo of both. My fullness around my waist, arms, and back make them look way to small for my frame. I would have liked a 550cc for for the fullness I was trying to achieve.Now that I'm all bandaged up and there in its too late. For anyone tying to decide between two sizes defintley go with the bigger. Think of it this way if you are choosing between 400 or 435/450and you go with the higher cc know that the sizer 400 is going to be what u actually feel and see. They loose volume going in. Unless of course going with 600cc and over there will always be volume in those puppies. As of now I will have to wait a full 3-6 months to see my final result meaning I have those 3-6 months to loose the original 15lb I gained. If I fail to do so and I'm completely unhappy and even if I do loose that weight and still unhappy with the size I will be doing a revision for the following year. After so many years of wanting them and to finally feel like a women I'm battling with myself to accept this size and wait it out.
Hope this helps anyone out there having the same issue or helps anyone not make the wrong decision.
Good luck! :)

3 day post op (475cc)

I am finally able to get out of bed and move a little more than the first 2 days. But I got a headache and I'm feeling a little weak. Event bough I feel ok my body is still healing so for anyone out there take it slow!! I had to go back to bed braise I couldn't take my headache.

2nd day post op 475cc

4 day post op 475cc (5'4 160lb)

Boob greed although I can't judge them just yet! Can't wait for my 1 month post op to see the drop of my new boobies ;)

1 week post op

No more pain just sore nipples & the feeling of pressure on my chest and tightness of skin. I can see one dropping slightly. I'm not as swollen & size has decreased slightly :( need. them to drop so I can decide if I'm going to get a revision to go up in size later exit year

1 week post op

No more pain just sore sensitive nipples & pressure on the chest & tightness of skin. 1 is dropping slightly than the other & not as swollen which means decrease in size :(

1 week post op pic

Patience is key :/

So impatient for the fluffing rounding out and fullness to appear!!!

Laying down no bra

Still looking small for my taste. But on the bright side they look very natural laying down.

1 week & some change post op

Some volume no cleavage! No bra

Slowly dropping

Yesss! Some progress. Rounding out on the bottom.

2 week post op!!!

Just went to see my PS today & he took my stitches off! He showed me some massage tips to do daily & recommended "ScarAway Silicone scar sheet" instead of creams.

Scar treatment!

Recommended by PS better than creams (less messy as well) Bought from Target.

I month update!

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

He's great overall, he knows what he's doing. And was featured on "Best of the Bay "