370cc Sientra Classic Shape Texture Implants - San Jose, CA

I decided on breast augmentation because I have...

I decided on breast augmentation because I have always been insecure about my breast. I am 5'1" and 115lbs, currently wear a 32-34 A cup. I went to many plastic surgeons for consultation and even made an appointment for surgery with one doctor but cancel the day before surgery because I didn't feel comfortable in the end with him. I found Dr. Berkowitz through a coworker/friend of mine. Dr. Berkowitz is confident and has been doing cosmetic surgery for more than 30 years so I felt very confident in his work. We went over several different CC sizes and we eventually came to the decision of 370cc Sientra Classic Shaped Textured implants. I did not want to look unnatural so the shape implants offer more of a natural look I was looking for. However,I went back and forth with the 370-400cc size but Dr.B believed it would be to large for my size.

Postop

The first night of surgery was a blur. The percocet that Dr. Berkowitz order for me kept my pain level low but on a pain scale 0-10, I think I was constantly at 5 to 6 when awake. I did not want to overdo it with the pain medicine for fear of constipation.
By the first day postop I was walking around (from bed to couch) but was very sore.
I highly recommend investing in a recline pillow because you will not be able to lay flat for at least 1 wk (well at least for me).
Second day postop, I was allowed to shower which was great. During that time I examined my breast and they felt so tight and firm. They did not really feel like they was part of my body when I touched them. Because of that I really did not like to touch them during the initial recovery phase.

Forgot to add these pic

New boobs????

6 day postop

Postop day 6, my boobs are still swollen and the left breast hasn't drop yet but it still early. I am getting nipple sensation back into my left breast as oppose to the right one. Dr. Berkowitz told me to massage the nipples. Because I have texture implants I don't have to massage the entire breast.

6 day postop

Postop day 6 my breast was still swollen and the left breast was higher than the right one. My nipple sensation seems to be returning quicker in the left breast, which is weird because the left breast seems to be more swollen.

I really really ????????My new boobs

3 months postop. The nipple sensation has not full return but I will keep stimulating them.

I got measured

Went to Victoria Secret( 2 mo postop) and got measure, surprisingly I am 32 DDD. I think I was still a little swollen when I've got measured. But I normally don't wear bras anymore, I wear silicone nipple covers.

Accidentally deleted

So it's been 7 months

The left breast is still higher in my opinion. I guess it my normal anatomy. Boobs are very soft and squish. I sleep on my stomach, I have been for several months now. One thing I'm noticing a lot more is like electrical shocks in my right breast. I think I read somewhere it the nerve ending reconnecting. Oh yeah still no nipple sensation just nipple soreness in both breast.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Berkowitz and staff are very professional and organized and friendly. He was excellent bedside manners and very knowledgeable in his specialty. I highly recommend him for breast augmentation .