36 Years Old, Breast Fed and Birthed 3 Beautiful Children, Lost 20 Lbs in the Last Year - San Jose, CA

I was extremely grateful that I was able to have...

I was extremely grateful that I was able to have this procedure done during my summer vacation. I called in June and was seen for a pre-op appointment and scheduled for surgery within 3 weeks. Recovery was much easier than I anticipated and all my check-ups have gone well. I am pleased the way all of the staff took care of me from the first phone call (in June) to the last check up (in August).

Doughnut Lift and Breast Augmentation

The last of my stitches were removed just two days ago and my breast feel and look very natural. There is a little sensitivity and I've only experienced minor discomfort since the procedure was completed. I honestly thought this procedure would be difficult considering I was having incisions done around my nipples (to remove loose skin and lift the breast). The doctors expertise regarding what would look the best was absolutely correct. The doctor was careful in helping me choose the right size for my body frame and considering my active life style. I am extremely pleased that my breast now look full and youthful once again.
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lepore has been very informative and helpful in making sure I knew all the details of this procedure. I appreciate his willingness to answer all my questions and provide high-quality care from the very beginning.