31 Male, Chin Implant. Dr Lay Was Excellent - San Jose, CA

Had a chin implant earlier this year and happy...

Had a chin implant earlier this year and happy with the results. The procedure itself was pain less. I gave me couple of weeks off work for enough time to recover. The first week was mostly spent on bed with few short slow walks around. There was visible swelling for first two weeks but slowly disappeared as days went by. It was an easy recovery overall.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had Chin Implant by Dr Chase Lay earlier this year and waited for well over four months before writing this review today that's been due for a while. I always had this thought playing of having a weak chin in my mind. I wanted to see visual improvements to facial profile but able to overcome metal notion of having a weak chin was something even more important to me. After doing hours and hours of research online, I decided to reach out to Dr Lay. To summarize whole experience with Dr Lay from consultation to post surgery - I found Dr Lay a meticulous surgeon with a very good eye for aesthetics. I felt in safe hands entire time. He made it simple and easy. Dr Lay and his staff were all very pleasant and friendly. Specially Dr Lay's assistant(can't recall his name now) was very nice and helpful during the whole process. As for surgery it was totally painless, felt like nothing. Although after some 5-6 hours of surgery, when effect of local anesthesia faded away I suppose, there was a period of time of pain and discomfort but only lasted for few hours. During that time I even called Dr Lay at his post work number and he was very helpful. Overall I'm happy with the results, thanks to Dr Lay and his staff.