31 Year Old with Saggy Sad Boobs-ready for a Change! - San Jose

Hi everyone-so here is my story. Like most of us...

Hi everyone-so here is my story. Like most of us here I used to have really nice breasts until I had my first child it totally transformed my body.my stomach and my breast are bad. I've always had it in the back of my mind of how uncomfortable I look. It wasn't until last year that I took it really serious to get BA. I started saving money and here I am.today I have my prep op and will be choosing a size! I decided with saline implants and wanted 350cc but my dr. Recommends 400cc since I am not getting a lift. Oh yes I forgot to mention, I went to a total of 3 consulrations. The first doctor was terrible they made me feel like a number my appointment was at 3:30 he didn't see me until 5 pm and immediately told me I needed a lift.i told him I didnt want that fake Barbie look and he looked at me like I was crazy. I left there very disappointed.i then made another consultation a few weeks later with another doctor.this time it was a woman,she was nice but also wanted me to get a lift she said I wouldn't be happy without one.again very discouraging not only because I didn't want the scars but the cost is higher and the surgery is longer, it scares me.