30 Years Old, No Kids. San Francisco, CA

I wanted this surgery when I was 15 and it took...

I wanted this surgery when I was 15 and it took many years to garner the courage to do it. I researched surgeons for over two years and Dr. Raj was the one I decided on, mostly because she seemed to do a lot of these surgeries. I can not more highly recommend her! She was utterly professional, kind, comforting, and masterful in her technique. I'm not fully healed yet but she did a wonderful job and I couldn't be happier. When you are ashamed of how you look it's difficult to even let a doctor look at you, but I felt 100% completely comfortable with her. She told me I would feel nothing (not even the local needle) and I didn't feel one ounce of pain. I felt totally calm and comforted by her during the surgery and she even called me the very next morning to see how I was doing. The entire staff was kind and professional and I am beyond impressed with my experience. I HIGHLY recommend her!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon