Finally Womanhood. San Francisco, CA

Hi all,"I had my BA-FINALLY ! Took long enough....

Hi all,"I had my BA-FINALLY ! Took long enough. However I received 520 cc L/R... I am 2 days PO... got my bandages removed today. It was a sucess and no pain whatsoever. And the little bit of pain I had I can tell that it was because the tape was wrapped so tight, but once removed I can feel the relief instantly. I never took my pills prescribed and didn't need to. Thank everyone for all the stories you let me read to get to where I'm at now. A big thanks to realself for giving all us women hope ( especially my TG family). Thanks realself !!!! P.S. here's pictures and I'll post more later

2 months five days post-op

I am measured at a 34DD... noticeable you can see that the left breast needs to settle more and maybe drop... the left is bigger than the right - it's been that way for a month or so. Giving myself time and not to stress I figure all should be well in time. Again I am 520cc L/R... I love them !!!

2 months and 5 days post-op

Refer to my last update for these pictures

Victoria's Secret sizing card / Natrelle Device Identification Card

Here are two things I want to post; One is my Victoria Secret sizing card when I went to get fitted (2) times because I wanted to be sure. The second is a card given to you once your procedure is done - like a receipt as I call it.

Victoria Secret Resizing Update

4 1/2 Months post-op. Re-sized today to a 34DDD. 34 double-D was just not fitting me right, a little too small I noticed. I'm so happy with this,because I wanted to be big in the first place... I am so happy now!!!

New pictures I took

Feel like sharing & feeling sexy !!!

Getting bigger !!!