Subtle but Noticeable and Natural Result! - San Francisco, CA

I had my first Ultherapy experience with Dr....

I had my first Ultherapy experience with Dr. Chiu-Collins back in March, and I am very happy with the result. Dr. Chiu is professional and approachable during our first consultation. She took the time answering all my questions and also she told me what to expect regarding the Ultherapy results-- It is not a facelift, instead, it tightens and lifts in a more subtle way, which is exactly what I need at this stage.

I decided to do Ultherapy only on lower face areas, since this is the area where really needs some help. The whole procedure was fairly painless and I didn't even experience much redness (I brought a mask in case I need it, but I didn't use it since the redness or swelling were minimum). I did take arnica as instructed, and there was a little swelling the second morning when I wake up , but that went away very quickly. I went to work the second day with my usual light makeup. I do however experienced minor aches around jaw lines, and it went away after 7 days or so. I started to notice the tightening result fairly quick-about 3-4 days, and I am about 4 months into it, I like how my lower face is a little more contoured, and the slight double chin is diminishing! I didn't experience any fat loss, and I think it is really important to find a qualified doctor to perform Ulthera instead of getting it in a spa, even if the latter might costs less. I highly recommend Dr. Chiu-Collins for Ultherapy! I plan to try the full face+neck Ulthera next year.
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon