41 Year Old Mom of 2, Needed to Feel Like Her Old Self Again - San Francisco, CA

After having had two pregnancies during which I...

After having had two pregnancies during which I had gained 80+ pounds each, I had lost a lot of weight and stretched my skin quite a bit. No amount of exercise was helpful and I simply wasn't comfortable getting into a swimsuit. I had gotten down to a size 4 and yet, couldn't enjoy it because ultimately, outside of my clothes, I felt terrible about the way I looked. I knew that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life hiding behind clothes - I wanted to live my life.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

After losing a lot of weight and feeling desperate to get my life back, I was unsure what path to go down. I tired Smart Lipo, believing it could tighten my skin, and be non-invasive and produce quick results. It didn't do anything! It was a horrible disappointment and a waste of money. It actually created major trust issues for me. But, because I was determined, I reluctantly set out to interview PS, all who offered suggestions, but none who said that I would likely get the results that I really wanted - until I met Dr. Anthony. He was calm, genuine, nurturing and most of all, confidant. He WOULD get me back into a swimsuit and WOULD get me back into my life again. He listened to my story, appreciated my concerns and fears, validated my experiences, and then told me that he felt that he could do what the others said that they could not do. I knew right away, he was the Dr. for me. Dr. Anthony's staff was over-the-top amazing and friendly and caring, texting me during off-hours to ensure that I was okay- making me feel important. And Dr. Anthony himself was a calming presence throughout the process, making me feel like anything I was going through was going to be okay, and that I had so much to look forward to and be excited about. My surgery was easily and quickly scheduled and all of the accommodations surrounding the surgery were flawless, including the staff at the surgery center - who were amazing- seriously, amazing. I cannot say enough about this Doctor, his staff and the experience itself. I would not go anywhere else EVER again, and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Anthony to anyone who would ask.