ThermiSmooth Around the Eyes-- It's Worth It!

I decided to try ThermiSmooth to improve the...

I decided to try ThermiSmooth to improve the appearance of wrinkles around my eye area. The past couple of years I have noticed my eyes just looked tired & my eyelids were getting kinda droopy- typical for my age. I look good, but wanted to look better! I'm 39 & have been receiving Botox & fillers for several years now, I also have used many different types of eye creams recommended by my dermatologist/cosmetic surgeons. I didn't want to get surgery, but I was determined to find something that would provide visible results around my eye area. I researched alternatives & found Dr Eagen. Very happy that I did! ThermiSmooth delivered the results I was looking for, and the procedure didn't hurt at all. Nothing scary at all. It feels warm, but not uncomfortable. I have sensitive eyes, but didn't experience any redness or irritation. The treatment process took about 30 minutes & I was able to reapply my eye makeup & go about my day. Your skin feels a bit tight, but its a good thing. I have had a series of 3 treatments & noticed results after the first treatment. Apparently it takes a while for the full effect, but its been 6 weeks & I already notice a big difference in skin texture & firmness. I am so glad that I chose to do this treatment & would definitely recommend ThermiSmooth.
San Francisco Physician

Dr Eagen is wonderful. I was looking for an experienced surgeon who was trained in the latest techniques, and Dr Eagen came highly recommended. This is my 4th experience with plastic surgery, and she is by far the best I have been to. Her resume is impressive, and she is very personable. She is focused on you the entire time she is with you, and doesn't hesitate to make you feel comfortable. I had a lot of questions & she answered them completely. She personally followed up with me after every treatment, and was always straightforward with me. I really appreciate her candor, her skill (she has a light touch-- she won't hurt you) & her focus on patient satisfaction. She delivers natural looking results & I feel very fortunate to be her patient. If I want any more "work" done in the future she is the first doctor I will consult with. Her office is very modern & private. It's quiet, and there's no hard sales push. Staff are friendly & professional. I actually enjoyed going to her office.