Trying out the New Voluma and Glad I Did - San Francisco, CA

After finding out online about this new product...

After finding out online about this new product from Juvederm, which I have been a fan of for 3-4 years now for the nosalabial folds, I couldn't help but consider it because of its longer lasting effect, but for the cheek area because I needed some lift.

I was a little weary at first, since it is new and possibly a new injection technique that not many doctors would have such experience yet, so I needed to pick a doctor carefully.

I needed a new doctor, after moving to San Francisco just a month ago. I was glad that I settled on Dr. Ransom from this site instead of yelp (yeah... not sure why). Actually, I was glad that Dee, his secretary, called me back and spoke with me regarding my various concerns, and I made an appointment right then.

The consultation with Dr. Ransom was informative and I was already comfortable with his ability from reading his answers on this site. Everything was as good as I expected during the treatment. It actually looked pretty great right away. A bit puffy but I liked it. It didn't look "done" and I looked just younger, with volume in my face. There weren't any bruising or redness, so I went back to work.

After the swelling subsided the next day, it looked more natural and still looked great. It has been 5 months and Voluma is here to stay.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon