Oh So Cute, It's Like a Little Baby Unicorn... - San Francisco, CA

So my nose is so cute after a non-surgical...

So my nose is so cute after a non-surgical rhinoplasty, it's got me quoting Olaf from Frozen! Yep...I like warm hugs too. I'm sure to give (and hopefully get) a lot more hugs now that I'm looking and feeling my best. Thank you Dr. Mabrie!

My nose has always been a little bulbous and wide. I've always wanted a little improvement, but wasn't committed to a full rhinoplasty. I grew up watching the nasal morphing of Michael J., Janet J., and don't get me started on LaToya. You know the look...weird and unnatural. I knew that surgery was so hard to predict and I couldn't fathom the idea of a nasal implant.

When I found out about non-surigcal rhinoplasty - I knew that was my best option. Dr. Mabrie has awesome before/after photographs. It's pretty astounding what can be done without surgery - who knew?!

The procedure was relatively painless. He numbed me first and we were done in about 30 minutes. I left the office with my cute nose. Perky, refined....just cute. It looks sooo much better in selfies and pictures. Just a little more angular and balanced for my features. Love it.

Slight swelling the next day...but it didn't keep me from work. It's just subtle enough to keep my co-workers guessing that I tried some new make-up or hair style or something that can't quite put their finger on....

Loving it. Thank you Dr. Mabrie. You're a wizard and a gentleman!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon