Changed my Life! - San Francisco, CA

Growing up, my nose was always something I had...

Growing up, my nose was always something I had been extremely self conscious about and made me really insecure. It had a huge bump in the center because I had broken it as a child, and the tip pointed downward. Since my teen years I dreamed of getting my nose fixed. I came to Dr. Ransom because he had great reviews and a great location downtown SF. After my consultation, I made an appointment to have my rhinoplasty procedure done! Dr. Ransom is very understanding and supportive. My biggest fear was having a cliche obvious nose job. Ransom's secretary, Dee, reassured me that he performs the procedure multiple times a week. The results are great! I'm now about two months post-op and just went in for a check up with Dr. Ransom. Everything healed very easily and quickly! My nose looks very natural and smooth and little, everything I ever wanted it to be!
I have a new found confidence after having gotten my nose done with Dr. Ransom. I've already recommended him to one of my close friends who also wants her nose done and would recommend him to anyone looking to get facial plastic surgery. Excellent work! I couldn't be happier!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very polite, supportive, and understanding! Has a silly side to him and keeps his patients smiling :)