A Waste of Money!!!!!! Make me worse than before!!!!!!!!!!

At the first visit, Dr.Ransom injected too much...

At the first visit, Dr.Ransom injected too much restylane on my tear ditch, made two bumps under my eyes. The bumps were too big so I have to dissolve them with Hyaluronidase, but he dissolved too much restylane. One eye's tear ditch came back to the original status immediately, and the other eye's tear ditch looks unevenly. Obviously that I need to add some restylane to fix the excessive Hyaluronidase , but I am informed to pay for more restylane......I am not paying for letting someone practice injection skills on me. What I am paying for should be a satisfied result. What is more, all the Hyaluronidase injections are without any sterilizing with alcohol before the procedure, just injecting directly, which is unacceptable. By the way, the other staff there are really nice and always reply my massages quickly.

Bad experience, destroy me, be ugly for years!!!!!

It has been 1 year since I took the filler. Nothing changes. My left is worse than before because of the Hyaluronidase injection, it is a big hollow but at least it looks normal. My right eye is so ugly because the restylane injected unevenly...a big gap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don not know how long will it last....1 more year or longer..And Dr. Ransom do not even reply my email and explain to me.!!!!!!!!!!! Feel so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most important things, the injection area always feel hurt inside , a distending pain. Luckily I am not blind still!!!!!!!!!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon