Restylane Lip Augmentation - San Francisco, CA

I had been looking into getting lip augmentation...

I had been looking into getting lip augmentation for over 2 years now. I Finally made up my mind and decided to go for it. I took my a little over one month just to come across what a thought was the perfect Doctor for me (sad to say I was wrong). I emailed his office requesting more information regarding the actual procedure and pricing and they were great with responding promptly. The email gave me a link to his website where I could find more information about lip augmentation. As I came across the pricing I thought to myself is $850 for just one syringe and $180 for consultation really worth it ? Yes, it was at the time! My first impression of his office was not that great. I expected a nicer office since his prices are higher then most places. My consultation went great with Dr. Malbrie that I decided to get the procedure that same day. I normally have really thin lips and wanted to go really big (kind of like kylie Jenner) so I showed him a picture so we both could be on the same page. I had one syringe injected and it actually did not hurt at all, I was really surprised. When he was all done I knew I would not be satisfied with the size so I requested for a second syringe. He opted to it and wanted me to wait two weeks before injecting another full syringe, so I did. The next day my lips were really swollen witch I kind of liked, I had no bruising what so ever. Slowly the swelling went down over the two week period and to me it seemed my lips were back to the same size :( (maybe a bit bigger). My next appointment was not all that great. I felt like he cared less this time, And boy did this time hurt really bad. I asked him to make my lower lip slightly bigger then my upper one and he stated he would. It was finally done with. This time I actually thought I was going to love my results but I did not. Over the two week period the swelling went down and so did my lips. My upper lip is way bigger then my bottom lip and I feel they are sooo uneven. I did email his office with my results, concerns and pictures. As of today no one has reached out to contact me what so ever. So if you ask me now, Is it worth paying $1880 for lip augmentation? Definitely NOT!!!!

update

Here is a little update on my procedure. My lips have gone 100% back to how i used to have them before the injections (very thin). The office did contact me wanting to schedule me for a follow up but that definitely ment more money i had to spend. Never one did the actual Doctor try to contact me what so ever. This Doctor has been getting really bad reviews on Yelp and i am sooo not surprised.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon