Mole Removal- Face, Excision - San Francisco, CA

I am 100% happy with the service, procedure and...

I am 100% happy with the service, procedure and outcome.
I had a small mole on my face in between my eyebrows that I wanted to get removed. I did weeks of research and finally found Dr Ransom on Realself and Yelp. Dee- patient coordinator and Emily- medical assistant both replied to my all my enquiries within 24 hours and are very helpful. Dr Ransom is personable and professional. I live in Chico (3 hrs north) so I had the procedure done on my first consultation. He put in the anaesthetic, then performed the excision and did two layers of stitches, one underneath the skin and the other over the skin, this helps to reduce tension which reduces the scar.
I came back a week later to get the stitches removed and they were very accommodating with getting an appointment that would suit my schedule. He sealed the wound and put tape on the top. It fell off about a week later and I've been using the cream twice a day and keeping the wound out of the sun.
I'm extremely happy with the results!
I was initially going to get the 'scraping' procedure done by a dermatologist, but there is a risk of the mole growing back, so to me it was worth spending more money on an experienced facial plastic surgeon.

In the photos, the vertical scar is from a previous incident. The smaller horizontal scar is where the mole was removed.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Personable and professional. Dr Ransom was very informative and was running on time for both of my appointments.