60 Yr Old Needing Some Sculpting That the Gym Can't Fix - San Francisco, CA

I am very happy with the results from the best...

I am very happy with the results from the best doctor I have found after doing much research for lipo-sculpting. I have tried healthy eating,, working out 4-5 days a week and swimming 3-4 times a week. There are some places on a woman's body, esp after hitting the fabulous age of 60, that needs some sculpting. I even tried "cool-sculpting" from another office, but it did not work on me. I had the expertise of Dr Anthony fine tuning my body to look like an "hour glass" I use to have for many years. He knew exactly where to sculpt me. I have now referred many friends, two of which had the Brazilian Butt Lift and they are very pleased with their results. One very important result from lipo-sculpting--no lumps and bumps!! I have to thank Dr Anthony, Ann, Amy and their great surgical team. Thank-you for caring for me in such a kind, delicate, and gracious way of listening to what I wanted and many the difference I was looking for! Your follow up care was much appreciated. will be back and happy to refer my family and friends.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr James Anthony---one of the very finest physicians for body work in SF CA!!