26 Years Old Looking to Fix my Snaggle Tooth - San Francisco, CA

I just started my Invisalign yesterday! First of...

I just started my Invisalign yesterday! First of all, I am so excited to start this process but it's definitely not going to be easy and it will be long. You have to have MAJOR dedication to wanting straight teeth, so hopefully I can keep it up.

For the most part all my teeth are very straight, except for my upper right lateral. That baby sticks out like a sore thumb. I've had it my whole life, and most people don't care about it or notice it. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years and he doesn't care- but I'm doing this for me :) I also have a pretty large overbite so with invisalign they are going to fix that as well. My treatment is a year to a year and a half. I have to have rubber bands, but I don't get those for another month. I also don't have the buttons on yet, those get placed on my back teeth and will be put on next month as well.

I've had my invisalign in for a day and it was totally fine when I first put them in, but now the edges are ripping my upper inner lip apart. I've tried sanding them down but it did nothing. I emailed my orthodontist to see if they could fix it. Day two and already having problems- please someone tell me this is worth it.
Dr. Good