Fat Transfer to my Breasts. San Francisco, CA

46 and 2 beautiful kids later. Even with proper...

46 and 2 beautiful kids later. Even with proper diet and exercise, I wasn't happy with what I saw in the mirror. My friend highly recommended Dr Javaheri because she was happy with her tummy tuck. I decided to go for a consultation. I was impressed at his nature and knowledge. I booked my surgery and off I left the office slightly nervous. The staff was so kind and lovely to deal with. The dr personally gave me his cell number on my comprehensive preparatory visit. Now, 1 year later, I am more than happy with my results. My breast / liposuction went beautifully. I love my body again. Thanks Dr Javaheri.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Javaheri was simply incredible and I highly recommend him and his staff. Very intelligent and great bed side manners. He's a doll!!! For the first time (since before my pregnancies) I am loving my body. I did fat transfer to my breasts because I didn't want the implant look. I just wanted to fill up my saggy breasts again, not to mention fix my boxy looking waist. Now, I LOVE the way I look! My clothes style has changed to snug and fitted outfits. My shape is more "hour glass" now. I love being elegantly sexy with and without my clothes. My husband was "fine" with the way I looked before. "Fine" wasn't good enough for me. :) You only live once. DO it for yourself only. AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SURGEON. good luck.