Lower Face Lift + Rhinoplasty

While there was some slight streaking on one side...

while there was some slight streaking on one side of my face for about 2 months, this was by far the best cosmetic procedure i've ever had. Dr. Ransom's technique accomplished the elimination of my jowls, the almost total elimination of my nasolabial folds, and the tightening of the skin under my chin more successfully than i had even hoped. my face looks entirely natural, but beautifully sculpted and i've gotten the response we all want: friends commenting that i look great without asking if i've had anything 'done'.
i also had my nose straightened and slimmed, and while that hasn't completely resolved (Dr. Ransom said it takes several months to see the full effects), my entire appearance is so much more graceful and feminine. i had lunch with a friend who knew i'd had the 2 surgeries and she said "i can't tell exactly what he's done, but the doctor created something beautiful in your face". now THAT'S what i'm talkin' 'bout!!
important note: do NOT use the SF Surgery Center if you need to have a surgical facility for your procedures - they were careless, dishonest and completely unresponsive to an issue i had with them.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ransom is not only an exceptionally skilled practitioner, he's also an artist who accomplished MORE than i had hoped. Also, the fact that he does international service work says a lot about his character and values. the office is small but has the two most wonderful staffers in Dee and Jillian, and everyone has made me feel cared for, respected and valued. there is a very personalized feel here that you just don't get in the large practices, and it makes a big difference.