Aging is for Sissies! - San Francisco, CA

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Ransom to...

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Ransom to discuss my goals and possible options. I had read many positive reviews about him prior to the appointment from online searches, and had also consulted with other cosmetic surgeons prior to meeting Dr. Ransom. I liked him immediately, and found him to be very patient with all of my questions, giving me his opinion as to the best choice to achieve the outcome I was seeking.
The seriousness of the surgery, as well as the recovery downtime and cost, were certainly huge factors in making a decision to proceed, but I found Dr. Ransom to be very confident in the projected outcome. He was right. I am extremely happy both with the care I have received throughout the entire process, as well as the outcome from the surgery. From the start of the process all the way through our final visit, he was thorough, caring, informative, kind, and supportive. He also has a wonderful staff. In addition, the surgical staff and anesthesiologist with the Surgical Center at 350 Sutter where the surgery was performed was also very caring and professional.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

He has done a wonderful job on my face and neck, taking 10 years of aging away! People who don’t know what I had done just look at me and ask “did you get your hair cut?” I could not have asked for anything more! It has done more than lift my face – it has lifted my spirits and personal confidence! I would not hesitate to go back to him and have already recommended him to family and friends.