Mid 30s Blepharoplasty Was Completely Worth It. In Love with What I See! - San Francisco, CA

Having modeled in my past, I grew up under that...

Having modeled in my past, I grew up under that strange dichotomy of being horribly self-conscious, yet vain. As I entered my 30s, I found that my favorite feature (my eyes) were the ones most aging me. What were my "bedroom eyes" in my 20s became my "hooded" eyes at 30. My eyes appeared to have double eyelids, with an excess of skin resting on my eyelid crease. I tried remedying this with botox to get a brow lift, but the results were minimal at best and compounded the problem at worst. Finally, I came to the conclusion that with the amount of money I was spending on botox and creams each year, I could ultimately save myself the disappointment and cash by getting an upper eye blepharoplasty.
Now remember when I said I was vain? Right. I am not just going to let Anyone cut up my face. If the results had been bad, I am not sure mentally I would have dealt well with that. I wanted the best and after an extensive search that took me Years, I placed my faith and face in Dr. Eshima's hands.
Yes, it is not cheap, but this is your face. Do you want a Groupon for your face? Let's be real.
There was never a time that before, during or after I had the procedure that I felt afraid of the outcome. When your doctor produces results like the before and after pictures I had viewed of his clients, you do not fear that you will be botched. This peace of mind is priceless.
I will post pictures of my before, day of, one month and 7 weeks after pictures and you can see for yourself what my words can not do justice to. I am beyond happy with my results. I experienced zero pain and was back at work (albeit with stitches still in) 5 days after the procedure. It is now four months after the surgery and I barely see my scars.
It means so much to me to look in the mirror now and Love what I see.

More Pictures

The other pics I uploaded were a large file. Consequently, they shrunk them to fit. Sorry about that.
Here's the pics split up. Hopefully the come across more clearly.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

A consummate professional with an impeccable eye. He will give you the facial outcome beyond your expectations. Place your trust in his skill, you won't be disappointed.