I Don't Know Why I Waited So Long! I Am SOLD on Botox! - San Francisco, CA

I was on a tight budget, so I only had a minimal...

I was on a tight budget, so I only had a minimal amount of Botox injected. 20 units between my eyes and 10 around each side. My frown lines have softened, and my crow's feet have been eliminated! I think my brow may have even been lifted slightly as a nice unexpected result! I am VERY pleased with the results I received, though I wish I'd had the funding to have a little more injected. I am already saving money for my next treatment session!

Botox, round 3....here we go again!

I missed reviewing a treatment I had in 2015, but I was so disappointed with the results, that I just wasn't inspired to write anything! Today I had another go at Botox. I'm going to be turning 48 in a few months, and things have changed some since my first review/use of Botox back in 2014. For one, I've decided that I LIKE my crow's feet! I think they give my eyes character. And though they're indicative of my age, they're not the lines in my face that I take issue with, so I'm letting them be for now. What I DO have a problem with are the "scowl" lines in the shape of a wicked #11 between my eyebrows. Today I had 20 units injected there, and I hope they disappear like they did back in '14!!! My eyelids are beginning to droop a bit, and I recently noticed that my right brow is a little lower than my left, so my injector placed another 10 units strategically in the furrows across my forehead when I lift my brows, intentionally avoiding the area right OVER my brows, which she said should give me some lift & even me out, while still allowing me to raise my eyebrows. The 6 or 7 injections across my forehead hurt more than the 4 or 5 between my eyes, and left a couple of little bruises, but the procedure was still entirely manageable pain-wise. Now comes the hardest part in my opinion....THE ONE WEEK WAIT for results!! My vanity makes me reluctant to post "before" pix...but I'll do it anyway! Hopefully in a week's time you'll see a VAST improvement!!

Day 2 (Botox treatment #3)

I already see results in my forehead area....no change to my frown lines yet.
San Francisco Physician