Coolsculpting of a Poochy Lower Abdomen - San Francisco, CA

I decided to try Coolsculpting to see whether I...

I decided to try Coolsculpting to see whether I could non-surgically reduce my abdomen. I was told I was an excellent candidate for lower ab fat reduction.

Recovery days 5-12 were VERY painful. My advice to people going through delayed-onset pain is to not lay around the house. You really need to get out there and take your mind off the pain. Also if you're prescribed Lidocaine patches, use them, because they are very helpful! Neurontin also helped me too, and so did Spanx. But the absolute *worst* thing you can do is stay sedentary doing your painful time. You won't want to exercise but please try to do some shopping or something engaging that has you on your feet. :) The pain should be completely gone by day 12, and that was the case for me.

I'm writing this review around the three-week mark. So far I don't see a difference, even though many doctors claim that you might start to notice a change after the first three weeks. I'll update again after a few more weeks with new photos.

Please feel free to comment on the photos!

1 month after the procedure - new pics

Here's a photo collage to make side-by-side comparisons easier.

The top left picture is before. The top right picture is three weeks later. The bottom picture is four weeks (today).

I think I look worse in the bottom picture. My weight is unchanged.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Excellent patient service and great at answering questions.