Brow Lift - San Francisco, CA

Hello my name is Gussie , I have been a patient of...

Hello my name is Gussie , I have been a patient of Dr Evans for sometime and have had several procedures done by him with excellent results. An eye lift procedure that I had performed by another doctor did not go well. Dr Ransom not only was able to correct this, but the results were so outstanding that I have gone back for Botox, fillers, and a lip lift. Most recently I have returned for a brow lift - all with beautiful results .

Dee, who is Dr. Ransom's administrative assistant, is the most caring and understanding person I have ever dealt with in all my years of seeing cosmetic doctors. She follows up after each procedure and makes sure that I am doing okay. Jillian, another member of Dr Ransom's staff, has performed a "ThermiSmooth" procedure on me that also has gone very well.

I highly recommend Dr Ransom to my friends and anyone reading this. I know you must be curious what I look like now, but I do value my privacy and for that reason I choose not to post photos here .
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon