Fatgrafting to the Breast - San Francisco, CA

I did a lot of research, Dr.kind is a five star...

I did a lot of research, Dr.kind is a five star doctor, His communication skills and honesty I really appreciate. He has worked a lot with women that have had breast cancer needing reconstruction that's why chose him. I having a second surgery with him I have a deformity on my right breast he is not happy feels I need another lift as well, I appreciate that he really wants me to be happy with the end result,as well as taking pride in his work.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

This is my second surgery second round of fat grafting. I had a removal of implants,breast reduction, mini tummy tuck ( my stomach is where he did the the fat grafting ) I have a lot of confidence in my doctor, there was a deformity in my right breast going in for a second surgery to repair and remove some scar tissue. He will at that time will be doing another lift, as he thinks I need it, (no charge for this) doing a second round of fat grafting taken from my thighs, the first surgery was for me a 911 due to a ton of health issues, my next surgery is in one month, I'm really nervous! I'm looking for anyone out there that has experienced this, any suggestions on things to do before surgery to take great care of my body as well as post care what was your experience i'm looking for the best outcome I can get. I think I'm really nervous because I have a lot of time to think about this as opposed to my first surgery! Thank you ladies hopefully I can get some good information .