300cc, Low-profile, Under Muscle, Silicone - San Francisco, CA

Hi! I wanted to document my journey since I've...

Hi! I wanted to document my journey since I've gotten so much information from reading on this site.

I'm getting 310cc low-profile implants next week. I'm currently a 36A, hoping to be a big B/small C. I'm actually worried that the 310cc will be too big for what I'm aiming for. I really want natural looking results like the photo I posted (hers are 275cc). My doctor told me that anything in the 200-range would look odd on me as I have a wider chest. Does anyone have any thoughts/experience on this?

Prepping for all the meds, food, clothing I will need. Excited and nervous!

Decided on 280cc low profile

After lots of research and measuring, I've decided to ask my doctor to switch to 280cc instead of 310cc. I felt pressured to choose the 310 because most patients regret going larger, but all I want is a subtle enhancement. Still want to remain small but fill out the lower pole of my breasts.

3 days until surgery. Hopefully my doctor will have enough time to order another implant..

Surgery done!

Today was my surgery and everything went smoothly. Took around 2 hours.

I'm not in any pain because the doctor gave me a localized anesthetic that keeps the pain at bay for 2-3 days. Haven't used any pain pills yet and it's been about 8 hours. No nausea or grogginess. The uncomfortable part is the tightness in the chest esp with the band pressing down on the North Pole of the boobs.

Will post pics later. I got a 280cc low profile under. Hoping to go from 36A to 36B/C-. 5'7, 160lb, curvy but athletic.

No boob greed

Btw, I love the size and have no boob greed. They are subtle implants but I really just wanted to look like how I do with a padded bra.