29 Years Old, A to a Full C. San Francisco, CA

I have had a flat chest my whole life. I barely...

I have had a flat chest my whole life. I barely fill out an A cup. I have always wanted to feel more womanly and have curves. I am 145lbs and 5'7. I am athletic, strong and flexible. I love yoga, hiking, my dog and myself. I have been working on myself a lot on the inside and the gift of boobs is one to myself. I want to match how I feel out on the outside with the happiness and confidence I now feel on the inside. I think my new breast will make me feel more complete and secure and less self conscious. I am mostly excited to not have to wear padded bra's, to be able to just throw on a tank top and go to yoga and feel better in my bathing suit as well. I would honestly like to lose 10lbs and I am actively trying to get in the best shape of my life for the surgery. I will keep you posted on my journey.

Night before surgery

Nervous, excited and ready to go!

Pics

2 days post opp

375cc silicon

Another one

Day 3

Feeling better

Day 5

Still have the stitches and a little sore but feeling better

One week post op. Love them more each day

Love it

So happy!

Almost 5 weeks and love it!

8 months

Sooo happy

Feeling amazing!

3 months today sooo soft and I have lost weight too! So much more confident

6 months

Love my boobies more and more each day. Wish I went bigger! Next time for sure :)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

First Impressions are OK, seems rather expensive.