29 Year Old Female (No Children) - Silicone Breast Implants - San Francisco, CA

Dr. Gray was really amazing and highly recommend...

Dr. Gray was really amazing and highly recommend him to anyone! During the consultation, surgery, and post-op appointments I felt very comfortable and Dr. Gray answered all my questions. Everyone in the office really took their time with me and let me ask as many questions as I needed. I went to 4 other doctors before deciding on Dr. Gray. It took me awhile to decide what I really wanted between a lift and implants. I wanted to have surgery because my boobs are naturally lower even without having children. While I was always happy with my boobs (32/34 C previously), I really felt that I could have perkier/fuller boobs which I had wanted for a few years. It took me a long time to decide if I really wanted to do an elective surgery. But after seeing a few doctors and really thinking about what I wanted out of the operation, I ultimately chose Dr. Gray because I thought his before and after photos were the best I had seen in the SF Bay Area. And he really took his time during the consultation to go over all my questions. I also appreciated that he had the high profile implants which is what I ultimately decided to go with.

I was very nervous about the surgery, but both Dr. Gray and his staff (especially Cherisse the nurse) made me feel very comfortable and safe. They went over everything with me and I appreciated that I could contact them after the surgery with any questions.

I'm very happy with the results of my surgery so far. It's only been 3 weeks so I still have a ways to go to be fully healed, but so far I love them! I went from a 32/34 C to a 32E(DD). I got the high profile silicone implants and I've never had children.

Happy to answer anyone's questions if they are in a similar situation or want to ask about Dr. Gray.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon