22 Years Old, Less Than A Cup to Double D's (400 CC, Silicone, Under the Muscle) - San Francisco, CA

I've always been extremely flat (not even filling...

I've always been extremely flat (not even filling up an A cup) and it's been a great source of discomfort and embarrassment for me and my biggest insecurity. Ever since I was 16, I've been wanting an augmentation and have saved up for years to afford one. Once I turned 22, I was set on getting silicone implants and settled on 400 CC I believe. The operation went very smoothly and I did not experience much pain afterwards. I was able to return to work in a matter of days and was off pain killers in less than 2 weeks. I do have dark scars and a small stitch that refuses to dissolve, as well as some bruising on my left breast that is still apparent almost 3 months post-op. The worst part is that I've noticed stretch marks in the last week that have seemingly appeared overnight. I emailed Dr. Rajagopal's office immediately and they were very quick with responding and addressing my needs. I'm still not sure how long it will take to treat my stretch marks and I am admittedly quite upset over this development as I was told stretch marks are almost never an issue. Overall though, I'm very pleased with the procedure and would recommend Dr. Rajagopal. I recently was measured at Victoria's Secret as a 32DD, though I look more like a C cup in clothing, which is great for me since I was opting for a natural look.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rajagopal was great. She was very straightforward and gave me realistic expectations. She put me at ease and I felt more comfortable talking to her about my wants and fears since I felt she truly understood what I was looking for.