Botox for Jaw Slimming - San Francisco, CA

I was treated by Dr. Rajagopal a few months ago...

I was treated by Dr. Rajagopal a few months ago for my very first Botox treatment. I've heard about Botox administered in the jaw to help with migraines, but I also heard that this treatment could slim down your jaw. I decided to go ahead and give it a try, given that I was self conscious on how wide I felt my face appeared. Dr. Rajagopal was so professional, attentive and very helpful. Not to mention her female esthetic gives her an artistic touch. She explained how the process works and what kind of results I should expect. Dr. Rajagopal let me know it could take up to four weeks to notice a difference. She recommended 30 units of Botox on each side for me (60 units total). She also let me know that the amount of units needed could vary patient to patient. I took a before picture and after four weeks, I took an after picture. I was shocked! I could definitely see a huge improvement. This treatment is worth it (and painless) !! I recommend Dr. Rajagopal to all my friends and family now. She is AMAZING!!! I plan see to see her for possible other treatments offered at her office :)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon