52 Year Old Female Needed Facelift & Eyelid Lift - San Francisco, CA

My lower face had sagged, especially around my...

My lower face had sagged, especially around my mouth and jowls. My eyelids were resting on my eyelashes. Fillers did not do the trick and neither did Botox. Dr. Elyassnia explained the procedures he would be able to do to fix the problems - face lift, chin lift, eyelid lift, brow lift and fat transfers to the face.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elyassnia did a through consultation, taking photos of my face, going over my concerns, telling me about what can be done to help. He did an eyelid lift, face lift, chin lift, brow lift and fat transfer. He knew exactly the areas to focus on and how much work to do on each area. 2 1/2 months postop the results are outstanding! Even my regular internist was surprised at how good I looked and how it did not look like I had a face lift at all. The before & after photos were unbelievable! I am so happy! It has taken 20 years off my face. Dr. Elynassnia & his staff were always there to answer any questions and address any concerns. I am so glad I went to him - he is a perfectionist, skilled and an artist. I was so nervous pre-op because I didn't want that garden variety "stretched cheek" look. The results of my surgery are very natural and beautiful. I am so grateful to him and his kind, considerate staff.