38 Year Old Mother of 3 Tubular Breast Augmentation - San Francisco, CA

Always hated the abnormal looking shape of my tiny...

Always hated the abnormal looking shape of my tiny breasts. Was able to hide them well with padded bras. After having kids decided it was time to take the plunge and go for tubular breast correction. After looking up plastic surgeons and going to two consultations I realized I needed a surgeon with experience with tubular breasts. That is when I found Dr Romano in SF. I had surgery everything went well, recovery was a breeze. I got 425cc mentor implants under the muscle edge. Love the results but my only regret was not going bigger like Dr suggested. He suggested small D and I wanted to go full C...I should of listened but I was worried to go too big. Now that I see the results I realized bigger would have been better :(

3 months post op

Still wishing I would have gone bigger but happy overall with outcome and results!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, expert in the field, true artist! Staff is also very friendly guiding you every step of the way