24yr Old Male Smart Lipo of Abdomen and Flanks - San Francisco, CA

I decided to pursue Lipo because 8months of strict...

I decided to pursue Lipo because 8months of strict diet and exercise didn't help my lower abdomen and flanks much. Since then, Im five days post-op from smart Lipo of abdomen and flanks. Swollen, achy, and itchy but in overall good health and recovering well. Once the swelling goes down the final results will be posted.

10 day post-op update

It's been about 10 days or so now and I'm feeling much better. The swelling and bruising has come down significantly although still there. There's only minor discomfort after a long day of walking around. The incisions have scabbed over and are healing nicely. Only concern is there's a prominent line on my right rib where she suctioned that I'll have to get checked out.

Amount suctioned

For those who are curious she got out nearly 2L

15 day update

Feeling much better but I still need the garment. I take it off for a couple of hours at a time but I can definitely tell the discomfort in my flanks gets worse the longer I keep it off. The line that runs down my right rib is a combination of bruising, rib protruding, and down casted lighting (hopefully it improves over time). Flanks still swollen

Three weeks post op

I feel great! Swelling is still there but down a bit.

One month post op

It's been one month now. Swelling still there (as expected). Been back in full swing now with work and exercise for nearly two weeks. There's a little bit of pain when I run so I avoid doing that but weight lifting and walking is no problem.

(Pre-lipo) before and after consistent diet

Here's a before and after of myself when I dieted and exercised consistently for 8months with stubborn areas in my lower abs.
San Francisco Internist

Very professional and skilled. She spends the time with you.