Picosure and Q Switched Removal- Long Journey. San Francisco, CA

I have been on a long journey to remove my tattoo....

I have been on a long journey to remove my tattoo. I have done 10 Qswitched and 4 Picosure. I was told 15 sessions in the beginning when I got to 10. I thought this was never going to happen. Doing the 3 with Picosure I feel like there is hope this will end sometime. I usually never write a review for anything but myself was looking for someone who has experienced these new laser. I have seen a decent change with picosure. almost as much as the 10 total I have done. Just got my 4th picsure done and will keep updating and posting when it healed.

Pictures of the 2nd picosure session

I blistered a tiny bit on this session compared to my first. It healed pretty fast. Its took a few days. You can see that I have a scar on my arm and that happen back on my 6th session when I went to a spa that did facial skin lasers and ect... The laser broke my skin open and I had healed horrible. They actually did very little removal sessions. I really didnt find that out until I was in the session. My mistake.

Before the journey started

When I got this tattoo I thought it was horrible on my tiny body and looked like a moth not a butterfly. I researched on Tattoo removal and found a place in Las vegas and started my sessions then. Right after my first session I saw a little bit of lightening but not much. Here is a picture of my before to my 3rd session. You can see its lighter but not much.

3rd Picosure sessions

I keep posting my updates on Picosure because using this laser you can see a huge difference compared to the q switched. My picture I posted before the tattoo removal to the 3rd you can see not much change. I also spent the same then as I do on Picosure sessions now. My picosure 1st to 3rd was a significance lightening. I would rather pay more money and actually see the change. The 3rd session. I had no blistering and was healed in a few days.

Holy Cow this was no fun

I just had my 4th Picosure which overall was my 14th tattoo removal session. We tuned up the machine because the ink was thin and I healed is 2 days last time. This time the actual laser treatment was probably the least painful I have had so far. Afterwards it was horrible it felt like I got burnt on my arm took about an hour to cool down. I was very swollen and knew I was going to blister. This was the second worst blistering I have had. Its looks like I am going to see a ton of change once it is fully healed

Moved to the Pico-way laser

I missed a few updates but i moved to the picoway laser at my 15th session. The pico is helping a scar that I currently have from my 10 session of removal. Also my pigment is coming back from one of my pico sure sessions.

17th session with pico-way

Picture 1 day after my laser session. There is still a lot of ink deep in the skin. My tattoo looks pretty dark all over again but will heal soon.

5days after picoway session (17th laser removal)

It's in the healing process and can't wait to see what this will look like in 6 weeks. My scar really flattened in the last laser session.

5 days healing after picoway laser session (17th session)

Before any laser to 16th session

Almost done 17th session

Last time with pico way was easy abc not pain ful. It's almost gone. Her are new pictures after healed
Deborah Freehling

She is fantastic. She makes me really comfortable and seems to have a lot of knowledge on this new laser.